What is the 10600nm fractional Co2 laser treatment?
The 10600nm fractional Co2 laser is a laser with a wavelength of 10600 nm, which is easily absorbed by high-moisture skin tissue. After the skin absorbs the laser, the energy is transferred to the heat, so part of the skin temperature becomes high, so the skin tissue turns to vaporization and finally reaches The purpose of treatment.
Clinical dermatology usually uses a carbon dioxide laser to remove various benign skin hyperplasias, such as filiform warts, warts, flat warts, condyloma acuminata, soft fibroids (hirsutism), sweat duct tumors, seborrheic keratosis (senile plaques), Pigmented nevus (less than 5mm), accessible yellow tumors, etc. In addition, it can be used for laser surface resurfacing, removing acne, skin whitening and vaginal tightening.
What is the treatment course for this laser?
In fact, it takes 3-5 times, once 3-6 months, after which the skin can be increased by 40%-70%.
Postoperative care is very important to promote skin lesion healing, reduce infection, reduce scarring and pigmentation, and obtain better results. Please note:
1. Avoid water for 3-5 days and keep the wound clean and dry. Use a wet towel to clean the surrounding skin.
2. The wound will be crusted within 3-5 days and the scar will end within 1-2 weeks. Do not force the shell to tear to prevent damage to the epidermis and prolong the healing time. Do not apply makeup before peeling off. Do not eat spicy food. Avoid strenuous exercise and excessive sweating.
3. Follow the doctor’s advice to treat the wound with or without antibiotic ointment (such as erythromycin ointment, chlortetracycline ointment, Baidu ointment, etc.) to prevent bacterial infection. If you have the conditions, you can also choose some new dressings or active dressings (such as foam dressings, hydrogel dressings, hydrocolloid dressings) to better promote wound healing.
4. If you accidentally touch the water for 3-5 days, don’t worry too much, you can use antibiotic ointment and observe it. If you have swelling, pain, purulent discharge and other infections, see Medical.
5 After the crusting, the local skin was light red, and then gradually returned to normal skin tone. Avoid sun exposure, apply sunscreen, and eat foods high in vitamin C to prevent pigmentation. If the pigmentation is calm, you can dilute the color with a drug or cosmetic or wait for about half a year, and it can naturally subside.
6. If you have other questions, please keep in touch with your doctor.